Full Stack developers have a wide knowledge base, though their knowledge may not be deep, they can handle all the work of the technology stack. In simple words, they are “Jack of all trades”. From conceptualization, designing, coding, and database management, Full Stack developers can handle the entire range of work of website development services. So, if you are looking to hire dedicated resources of full stack developers on long term basis, then Contact us Exatosoftware Full-Stack Development Company in USA, Australia, UK, UAE, and India.
What are Full Stack web development services?
To understand full stack web development services firstly you need to understand what the term ‘Full Stack’ actually means. The term ‘Full Stack’ is not related to just IT or software/web development. Full-stack companies leverage their experience and expertise in extending services that are beyond traditional marketing, commercial, and technology skills. See for example the companies that are categorized as Full Stack companies and you find the names of Netflix, Uber, and Airbnb prominently in that list. These are not technology companies, but these have changed the way people watch TV programs, travel or go on vacations.
So, Full stack website development services mean the use of frontend tools like Angular.js, Ember.js or React and backend tools like a Net stack, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Java, PHP, etc. Full-stack website development services use databases like MongoDB, MySql, and NoSql, etc. and do not stick to just one like SQL. Full Stack web development services mean delivering a product or service that covers the entire value chain, does not rely on one technology or third-party services, innovates with velocity, and develops absolute luxury.
Expectations from Full Stack developer
Hiring Full-Stack developers from ExatoSoftware Full Stack Development Company in USA, Australia, UK, UAE, and India take over responsibilities from concept to ideation and delivery of high quality work. Full-stack developers would be expected to do the following tasks in the best web development company.
- Gather requirements, create technical specifications and architecture documents, and give project timelines.
- Work with system infrastructure, and choose OS and hardware.
- Create and manage APIs
- Write front-end code and should have knowledge of one or more technologies.
- Write back-end code, and create, manipulate and query the database.
- Should have knowledge of SCRUM/Agile/Kanban etc.
Skills of Full Stack Developers
Many industry experts believe that Full Stack developer is nothing more than a linguistic jargon that has surged and will vanish soon or will get replaced with another fancy term. These experts say that people before rise of this term were Full Stack Developers as they touched every component of website development.
However many believe that Full Stack development signifies better products and services in lesser time and efficient use of the ever-growing and ever-changing world of development tools, services, and databases. So, here are the skills that distinguish a Full Stack developer from and normal programmer.
- FS developers should possess the ability to create, manage and integrate REST APIs. Should also possess expertise in one or more technologies like .Net Stack, Java, Ruby, etc. Knowledge and expertise in back-end programming languages add another flavor to the skills of FS developers. Like .Net Stack may have an advantage for custom development whereas Java may gain for products that may run on a single server or distribute over multiple servers.
- FS developers should be proficient in database management. Capability to create, understand and manipulate database queries, knowledge to differentiate between relational and non-relational databases with expertise in the syntax of XML/JSON, is a must. FS developers should also be well-versed with reporting tools, have knowledge of the peculiarities of a relational database, and should have sound expertise to connect databases with back-end programming languages. The developer is also trusted to choose the most suitable database for specific projects.
- Web architecture is another essential skill that an FS developer should possess. Companies hire Full Stack developers to handle complex and lengthy projects which is possible only through well-structured and planned code, database, and file systems.
- Knowledge of creating documents and understanding of development methodologies like SCRUM/Kanban etc. is actually the skill that differentiates FS developers from the normal programmer. In the old team hierarchy, this job was given to project managers or SCRUM masters but with Full Stack developers in the game, this is a necessary skill for a full-stack developer.
- Git is a web-based open-source repository hosting service. It is version controlled system that lets developers see the modifications made by joint coders. It also helps in maintaining architecture and structure and also testing and removal of bugs. Knowledge of GitHub and other services is another skill that FS developers should possess.
- Knowledge of basic algorithms and a good grip on data structure helps in improving code quality. One should be a master in handling branches and hash tables and stacks, heaps, and procedures.
How Full Stack developer is advantageous?
Know why there is so much buzz about Full Stack developers or development. Even the best web development company would boast of having a team of FS developers over their website and social media posts. There are a few advantages that FS developer carries with their profile. Here are a few top ones that give a clear picture of why such developers are in demand.
- Can take charge of projects and ensure fast and timely delivery.
- Exceptionally fruitful for creating MVPs.
- Expertise in Front-end as well as back-end programming and in handling databases.
- Knowledge of cloud-computing solutions and services and is able to utilize the most efficient services.
- Capable of creating documents that cater to design structure as well.
- Phenomenal in support, maintenance, and updates because of complete knowledge of the project.
- Can handle team working as SCRUM master and ensure smooth development.
- Proves cost-effective. With knowledge and expertise of entire technical and management stack full stack developer proves cost-effective and increases profitability.
There is no doubt, that the skills of a Full Stack developer can be decisive in starting and seeing through the development of the project. It is one resource with multiple skills with few deep ones and is the best option to save time, avoid errors and make the best use of investment. So, Hire dedicated team of Full Stack Developers from Exatosoftware Full Stack Development Company in USA, UK, Australia, UAE, and India on long term basis.